Friday, July 28, 2006

T-Bonen' Trees

I'm back in Dead Moines, tryin' to get back into the groove. I feel like I'm living in the Amazon. Went for a ride at the SC today and it was pretty tropical, felt like I was riding my bike under water. In Denmans, a lot of the corners were pretty greasy. I greased off of one corner and t-boned a tree. Somehow, I managed to hurdle off of my bike and come to a running stop with my bike layin' on the ground. Would have been a cool video, I felt like I looked cool when it happened.
T-boned another tree going through the rhythm section going about mach 4. Stopped me dead in my tracks and somehow managed to keep it rubber side down. Would have been a pretty funny video also. Came out of the woods without a single dry spot on me. Damn hot and muggy. It's gonna be even worse this weekend at the Ft. Dodge race, 98 and humid, I guess the heat index is supposed to be something like 149 degrees? Oh well, lookin' forward to racin' again, it might even be dry this time!

See y'all this weekend,

Cosmo

No comments: