Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My New Race Rig

Just took delivery of new dualie race rig last Friday, the Orbea Oiz. Couldn't have timed it out any better, the day before my first marathon race.


She sure is purdy ain't she? She rides just as good as she looks. Orbea has always had an outstanding reputation with road bikes, fielding bikes for team Euskaltel-Euskadi, a regular in the Giro d'Italia, the Tour de France and the Vuelta a Spana.
After racing on the Oiz I can tell you that the bike is just as solid as their road bikes. This sentiment is backed by a couple of world class mountain bike racing teams, Luna Chix and the factory sponsored World Cup XC Team.

I'll be doin' a full race report and a product review of my new stead within the next couple of days so stay tuned.

Cosmo

No comments: